If you have purchased a bulky item and wish to return it to us, the following guidelines apply.
- The product must be unused and in its original packaging and returned within 365 days of purchase.
- You must arrange for your own courier to return the goods to the below address with a copy of your order invoice enclosed with the package -
FAO Decathlon Returns
St Margarets Road,
- The cost of return is born by the customer unless the product is defective / has a warranty related issue.
- Alternatively if suitable for you, you can return to the store in Ballymun with the unused product as outlined above and a refund or exchange can be chosen in store. You would just need to bring a copy of the order invoice as well as the card used for the original method of payment.
- If you wish to return a bulky item due to it being defective or having a warranty related issue, please first contact our Dublin support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the issue along with your order number and images / videos of the fault.