Please note that due to the high volume of returns we are currently experiencing delays with refunds.
WITH DECATHLON IRELAND YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND!
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, you can ask for a store credit or get a refund. Return your parcel with AnPost easily for only €4,95 (See step 5 of the process).
* If you don't have an account with us please contact us at email@example.com with:
1. Your Order number
2. The items you wish to return
3. The reason for your return.
4. Whether you would like to be refunded through bank transfer or store credit.
We will help you out with the first part of the returns process. After this, please follow steps 5-6 below to complete the return.
* Exchange through store credit: We give you a voucher that can be used to order an exchange or a completely new product. We will credit your Decathlon.ie account with the amount corresponding to the item(s) you have returned, plus shipping fees (if you paid them in your first order)
* Refund: After we receive your product in our Belfast store we will refund you within 5 working days. Depending on the method of payment, the money will be back on your account within 48 hours (Paypal), 72 hours (credit card)
* Returning in-store: You can return items bought online in store, please ensure you bring a copy or screenshot of your invoice and the card you used for the original transaction.
* Please note, safety equipment cannot be returned for the following sports:
- Combat Sports
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Select your order and click on "Return".
3. Fill in the information about your return and submit your request.
To add more than one item to your return, click the ADD ITEM TO RETURN button.
At the end of submitting the return click SUBMIT.
4. We will send you a confirmation email and a return form. Print the return form and enclose it in your parcel.